SUMMARY: a decisive, innovative leader with a demonstrated ability to develop strategic plans, has extensive experience in providing Construction Engineering and Inspection (CEI) and program management services on highway, bridge and infrastructures / marine construction and rehabilitation projects in Florida and abroad. His skills in construction contract management provided technical excellence for a broad range of transportation projects.
- 1. An entrepreneurial, opportunistic and skilled at marshaling resources to staff projects, 2. Key player of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary infrastructure team,
- 3. Good communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills,
- 4. Expert in planning, organizing and managing projects to achieve successful performance consistent with agreements,
- 5. Expert in maintaining safety, quality, budget, schedule and client satisfaction,
- 6. Highly skilled in documenting project progress through quality control inspections, field logs, photographs, records, communication, meeting minutes, etc.
- 7. Knows how to aggressively pursue project completion milestones and cost control and ensure project reports meet client and company standards for quality and have full knowledge of Federal Project Development Process
- 8. A team builder who can motivate and create ownership concept among his team members with transparent Supervision techniques,
- 9. An expert who can run numerous roadway offices and projects concurrently.
Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn